- Steven's New Painting Technique - Part 2
- Steven's New Painting Technique - Part 1
- Making Trees
- The Hairspray Technique
- Quick and Easy Elephant Grass
- An Intro to Solitaire Play
- Winter T-34 Tutorial
- N00b Zone: Even More Modeling and Painting Tips
- Painting Faces
- Homemade Terrain: Vineyards
- Homemade Terrain: Fields
- Mud Effects on Vehicles
- Paved Roads Tutorial
- Scratch Built Trench Lines
- What's Your Objective? Part 1
- What's Your Objective? Part 2
- What's Your Objective? Part 3
- N00B Zone: More Modeling and Painting Tips
- N00B Zone: Modeling and Painting Tips
- Dirty Jon's Basing Technique Video
- Maximizing Your Painting Efficiency
- Modeling Bocage for Flames of War
- Finishing Touches (M3 Stuart Part Three)
- Caunter Scheme (M3 Stuart Part Two)
- Building Battlefront's (M3 Stuart Part One)
- When to break off
- Toilet Paper Panzer Camo
- Painting Winter Russians by Jeff Kautz
- Painting German Camo like Dirty Jon
- Easy Flag Tutorial
- DAK Panzer IV Tutorial
- Easy forest/wood base tutorial
- FOW Basing Tutorial
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
In Part One , I took my Flames of War Russian tank hunters up to the gloss phase. Now it's time to do the oil wash, which is really wh...
Over the weekend, I played in an open late war 1575 tournament at Battlecry . The convention itself was great! Awesome amenities and wel...
Hello everyone, Ben and James from Breakthrough Assault here with a little Batrep for you all. James is just getting into FOW and wanted...
A recent IS-2 I finished. I wanted to call this post "Learn these weird tricks to make painting easier- professional painters HATE...
By Dirty Jon Tom "The Crotch" DeMayo and I got together for a pre- Muster throwdown. I wanted to test out my new tournament lis...