- Making Trees
- The Hairspray Technique
- Quick and Easy Elephant Grass
- An Intro to Solitaire Play
- Winter T-34 Tutorial
- N00b Zone: Even More Modeling and Painting Tips
- Painting Faces
- Homemade Terrain: Vineyards
- Homemade Terrain: Fields
- Mud Effects on Vehicles
- Paved Roads Tutorial
- Scratch Built Trench Lines
- What's Your Objective? Part 1
- What's Your Objective? Part 2
- What's Your Objective? Part 3
- N00B Zone: More Modeling and Painting Tips
- N00B Zone: Modeling and Painting Tips
- Dirty Jon's Basing Technique Video
- Maximizing Your Painting Efficiency
- Modeling Bocage for Flames of War
- Finishing Touches (M3 Stuart Part Three)
- Caunter Scheme (M3 Stuart Part Two)
- Building Battlefront's (M3 Stuart Part One)
- When to break off
- Toilet Paper Panzer Camo
- Painting Winter Russians by Jeff Kautz
- Painting German Camo like Dirty Jon
- Easy Flag Tutorial
- DAK Panzer IV Tutorial
- Easy forest/wood base tutorial
- FOW Basing Tutorial
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
by Dirty Jon, Eric and Luke Short Overview of the Book: “In the closing weeks of 1944, Germany was under siege on all fronts. The mi...
by Eric Riha With the re-printing of Red Bear and the coming of the new Desperate Measures book, most of us are happy to know the Soviets ...
By John Desch So you want to be an ARPer? You heard tell that US Armored Rifle Platoons (ARPs) are the shizzle and now you’re final...
By Maurice Kent Greetings, I made it up to Fall-In recently and took part in the Flames of War , Late War, doubles tournament Mr. John...
by Dirty Jon The British Churchill Tank kit from The Plastic Soldier Company has been very highly anticipated by the Flames of War c...