Sean and I were excited to get another game of Star Wars Armada in, and since he drove the Rebels last game, it was my turn! I decided on a no-fighter build to try to capitalize on the speediness of a raiding force. Sean went for a variation on the VSD + 2 Glad theme, giving him a hammer and anvil approach. Sean chose to go first, and picked "Opening Salvo" from my objectives.
ADMIRAL STEVEN'S INCURSION FORCE (300):
- Assault Frigate MkIIB + Mon Mothma + Gunnery Team + XI7 Turbolasers + Electronic Countermeasures (122)
- Assault Frigate MkIIB + XI7 Turbolasers + Electronic Countermeasures + Intel Officer (92)
- CR90 B + Tantive IV + Leia Organa (45)
- CR90 B + Jaina's Light (41)
ADMIRAL SEAN'S SYSTEM PATROL (298):
- Victory Star Destroyer II + Admiral Screed (111)
- Gladiator I + Assault Concussion Missiles + Demolisher (73)
- Gladiator I + Assault Concussion Missiles
- 2x TIE Advanced Squadrons (24)
- 1x TIE Interceptor Squadron (11)
- 2x TIE Squadrons (16)
Want to join the conversation? Please sound off in the comments below, or let us know on our forum!