|I primed these with hardware store camouflage paint, since I was out of Soviet armor.|
|I went back and painted the base coat on these with Russian Green (894)|
|I dry-brushed these with Russian Uniform (924)|
|I had no issues with casting on these guys at all - everything cleaned up nice and quick.|
|I used the included decals and added all the bells and whistles -- I think it looks cool. I sprayed these with Gloss Varnish and put on some black wash to shade these up. As always, finished off with Testors Dull Cote.|
|I tried to make the fuel tanks look a little rusty and put some fuel spillage on with black wash. I use a combo of Dark Rust (302) and Yellowish Rust (303) dry-brushed on.|
Thanks for looking at these guys! You might see them in a battle report soon!