- Red House. Soviets vs Germans. STALINGRAD, 1942. The German 6th Army pushes the Soviet 62nd Army to within eye-shot of the Volga! Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Assault On Rogan. Soviets vs Germans. KHARKOV, 1943. As part of the Third Battle of Kharkov, the SS Panzer Corps launched a number of attacks to try to cut off the roads from Kharkov to the cities of Rogan and Chuhuiv. Scenario by Denis Kosta.
- Lingevres. British vs Germans. NORMANDY, 1944. The British 50th Tyne and Tees faces the famous Panzer Lehr Division as the British attempt to break through German lines. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Narew River Crossing. Soviets vs Germans. CHRABOLY POLAND, 1941. German Forces attempt to force their way across the Bridge across Narew, held by a Soviet Blocking Force. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Rehearsal For Crete. British Vs Germans. ARGOS, GREECE, 1941. The campaign in Greece is going well for the Germans, who will surprise the retreating Tommies by grabbing the Corinth Canal bridge ahead of the Panzertruppen. Scenario by Mike Bersiks.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Historical Scenarios keep rolling in!
5 More great Historical (and Historically Inspired) scenarios for you guys today:
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
With my first Flames of War PAVN company completed, I just couldn't wait to play a game of 'nam! Having a scant 350ish points per...
The Market Garden books have been out for a while now and I am still struggling to put together a new version my old Guards Armored list. ...
Since we have been without spray paint from Battlefront for over a year, I have started to search for some alternative colors for use with m...
It's with great excitement that I introduce our next Massively Multiplayer Table Top Campaign! Operation Overlord will start on June ...
Sean and I decided it'd been a while since we visited the desert in Flames of War , and decided to change that! We whipped together tw...