- Red House. Soviets vs Germans. STALINGRAD, 1942. The German 6th Army pushes the Soviet 62nd Army to within eye-shot of the Volga! Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Assault On Rogan. Soviets vs Germans. KHARKOV, 1943. As part of the Third Battle of Kharkov, the SS Panzer Corps launched a number of attacks to try to cut off the roads from Kharkov to the cities of Rogan and Chuhuiv. Scenario by Denis Kosta.
- Lingevres. British vs Germans. NORMANDY, 1944. The British 50th Tyne and Tees faces the famous Panzer Lehr Division as the British attempt to break through German lines. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Narew River Crossing. Soviets vs Germans. CHRABOLY POLAND, 1941. German Forces attempt to force their way across the Bridge across Narew, held by a Soviet Blocking Force. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Rehearsal For Crete. British Vs Germans. ARGOS, GREECE, 1941. The campaign in Greece is going well for the Germans, who will surprise the retreating Tommies by grabbing the Corinth Canal bridge ahead of the Panzertruppen. Scenario by Mike Bersiks.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Historical Scenarios keep rolling in!
5 More great Historical (and Historically Inspired) scenarios for you guys today:
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
Out of all the Team Yankee releases, the one that would give us the forces of East Germany was the one I was most curious about. I have...
You're a terrible painter Casey. I have told myself that countless times since I started painting miniatures. I truly love the game of B...
The new Volks-Armee book from Battlefront features one of the most iconic tanks of the Cold War era, the T-55. The T-55AM2 featured in VA...
With the upcoming release of Volks-Armee from Battlefront , I thought it would be a good idea to give players a brief history of East Germ...
As the clock was running out for 2016 I was anxious to get my newest army on the table in force. I think I flooded all of you with how muc...