- Red House. Soviets vs Germans. STALINGRAD, 1942. The German 6th Army pushes the Soviet 62nd Army to within eye-shot of the Volga! Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Assault On Rogan. Soviets vs Germans. KHARKOV, 1943. As part of the Third Battle of Kharkov, the SS Panzer Corps launched a number of attacks to try to cut off the roads from Kharkov to the cities of Rogan and Chuhuiv. Scenario by Denis Kosta.
- Lingevres. British vs Germans. NORMANDY, 1944. The British 50th Tyne and Tees faces the famous Panzer Lehr Division as the British attempt to break through German lines. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Narew River Crossing. Soviets vs Germans. CHRABOLY POLAND, 1941. German Forces attempt to force their way across the Bridge across Narew, held by a Soviet Blocking Force. Scenario by Craig Baxter.
- Rehearsal For Crete. British Vs Germans. ARGOS, GREECE, 1941. The campaign in Greece is going well for the Germans, who will surprise the retreating Tommies by grabbing the Corinth Canal bridge ahead of the Panzertruppen. Scenario by Mike Bersiks.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Historical Scenarios keep rolling in!
5 More great Historical (and Historically Inspired) scenarios for you guys today:
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
In this second of three articles on the new Version 4 EW/LW release, I plan to go over the special rules in both books in one shot. Starti...
Now that we have taken care of all of the Mid-War releases for Version 4 , it is now time to turn our attention to something I am excited ...
I, Old Man Morin, have been wargaming for a scarily long period time. It is getting close to three decades at this point. In that time I ...
The Panzer scouts have finally hit the table and even played through their first two day Bolt Action event, taking the 'Best Axis Gen...
"Is Mid-War the new Early-War?" By Tom Burgess The Goal I have been very apprehensive about V4 Flames of War, but I ...