Thursday, March 29, 2012
Magnetized ISU 152/122 Regiment Completed!
This is a follow up to this post, so I'm not going to revisit the history of the ISUs. Instead, I'll briefly talk about magnetizing them and show off pictures of the complete unit!
Magnetizing them was extremely easy. Max sent me some great magnets- 1/16" is what their diameter worked out too if I remember correctly.
So I pulled out my drill, got the appropriate bit, and went to town! Each assault gun needed 3 magnets- one for the hull and 1 for each barrel.
Getting their polarity right is absolutely the most important step of the whole process! I did wind up messing one up, but was able to salvage it.
Popular Posts In the last 30 Days
With my first Flames of War PAVN company completed, I just couldn't wait to play a game of 'nam! Having a scant 350ish points per...
The Market Garden books have been out for a while now and I am still struggling to put together a new version my old Guards Armored list. ...
Since we have been without spray paint from Battlefront for over a year, I have started to search for some alternative colors for use with m...
It's with great excitement that I introduce our next Massively Multiplayer Table Top Campaign! Operation Overlord will start on June ...
Sean and I decided it'd been a while since we visited the desert in Flames of War , and decided to change that! We whipped together tw...