"It's Pretty good, man!"
Steven, Luke, and Dirty Jon return after their short break, with fresh topics! The fellows discuss Cold Wars, Herman Goerring, The Plastic Soldier Company's T-34s, the History of the US Infantry Divisions' "triangle" structure, and plenty more! As a fun drinking game- count how many times Steven says "pretty good".
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- 0:00 - Intro & After Action
- 0:19 - Announcements (live* Podcast! & Player Finder!)
- 0:32 - The History of Cold Wars!
- 0:45 - Know Your Frenemy: Hermann Göring
- 0:59 - Limerick Challenge Results! (Winners- e-mail Steven!)
- 1:05 - History Lesson With Jon
- 1:22 - Review of the PSC Plastic T-34s
Subscribe via iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wwpd-news-from-the-front/id398903039
Subscribe with other: http://feeds.feedburner.com/WWPDPodCast
Links discussed in this episode:
View From the Turret: http://viewfromtheturret.com/
Aquahog Table Top: http://aquahog.blogspot.com/
Solent Wargamers: http://solentwargamers.freeforums.org/portal.php
Cold Wars: http://www.coldwars.org
The Plastic Soldier Company: http://www.theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk/
Great to be back in the saddle! I know my coverage of the Herman G. lists was light and I apologize for my lack of preparation- I blame my viscious sinus infection! Please do yourself a favor and check out those plastic T-34s by PSC. We hope to see you at cold Wars!